3936 Kings Creek RoadWeirton, WV 26062304-723-4599rkrine @ comcast.net
UNITED FIGHTING ARTS FEDERATION CODE OF ETHICS
1. I will look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
2. I will always be in a positive frame of mind and convey this feeling to every person I meet.
3. I will give so much time to the improvement of myself that I will have no time to criticize others.
4. If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing.
5. I shall continually work at developing love, happiness, and loyalty in my family and acknowledge that no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
6. I shall develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
7. I will always remain loyal to my country and obey the laws of the land.
8. I will be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
9. I will forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements in the future.
10. I will maintain an attitude of open-mindedness toward another person's viewpoint, while holding fast to that which I know to be true and honest.
11. I will maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate that respect at all times.
12. I will become and remain highly goal-oriented throughout my life.